Food & Nutrition
Kensington Castle will provide a fantastic, healthy variety of creative, nutritious meals each day.
We will provide morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea ensuring all of the children's food requirements for the entire day are met by our menu planning, using quality, fresh ingredients. Depending on demand within the centre we may also provide dinner to children who stay after 5pm.
- No nut/egg products or nut/egg used in the food
- Specific allergy meals
- Menus of varied food styles and multicultural influences
- Morning and afternoon tea items are provided and portion controlled 'finger food' for easy serving
- Fresh fruit and vegetables used reflect seasonal changes
- Specific menu for our under 12 month children